Monday, January 21, 2013

Planned Online Scifi Serial

Hello people who are reading this,

Normally, I post updates on the books in my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series, I am currently writing, however I am planning to host a weekly serialised science fiction story on this blog every Friday. This will be a collaberative efforts hopefully with other indie authors who also write science fiction. If you have a blog or Amazon page if you have any books out, I will mention it at the end of your installment. If you are interested in participating, you can send me a message on my facebook page saying you would like to participate in my serial.

Hopefully this will draw people to my blog and help those of you who contribute each week and myself to obtain new readers of our books.

Daniel

My website http://www.amderestathe4threpublic.com has links to places where the print, Kobo, Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords versions of my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic books are sold. You can also read excerpts from each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment