Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Future installments on Wattpad

 

If you have been reading the serialised versions of my forthcoming books on Wattpad, I'll be listing the dates when each installment is posted below. Starting this month, my scifi novel Amderesta The 3rd Republic: The 3rd Third Republic-AAR War will be uploaded on a bi-weekly basis to wattpad.

The dates I will upload each chapter  is  as follows:

Chapter Six will be uploaded on 05 January 2013.

Chapter Seven will be uploaded on 19 January 2013.

Chapter Eight will be uploaded on 02 February 2013.

Chapter Nine will be uploaded on 16 February 2013.

Chapter Ten will be uploaded on 23 February 2013.

Chapter Eleven will be uploaded on 09 March 2013.

Chapter Twelve will be uploaded on 16 March 2013

The upload date for Chapter Thirteen which I'm currently writing is tentatively set for 30 March 2013. That's all depends on whether or not I've finished writing this chapter and novel as a whole. After that I'll be serialising my currently being written novel Amderesta The 3rd Republic: The Post-War Years which covers a 27 year period in my novel Amderesta The 3rd Republic from the end of the 2nd Third Republic-AAR War to the year 89,980.   You can read the first five chapters of Amderesta The 3rd Republic: The 3rd Third Republic-AAR War by visiting this link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3254780 leave your comments and feedback, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment