Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Planning a prequel Series

In addition to the currently eight book Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series which will be a nine book series when I finish writing Amderesta The 4th Republic #8. The Amderestan-Analkian EGA War, I have starting on a five book prequel series that is set before before Amderesta The 3rd Republic. The five books in the prequel series set before the Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series will have an interconnecting plot that directly ties into events of Amderesta The 3rd Republic and cover the backstory to events that occur in the aforementioned book. Obviously, there is the issue of internal continuity relating the eight soon-to-be nine books in the Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series that will have to be dealt with as I work on the prequel novels. I am considering the possibility of serializing the Amderesta The 3rd Republic Prequel Series on Wattpad as I write it and let you read it in installments until I've finished writing each book. So, I'll have plently of writing to do once Amderesta The 4th Republic #8 is finished. My website www.amderestathe4threpublic.com will have excerpts from each of the prequel novels as well. Thanks to everyone who has gotten a copy of my books in Onmibus format or seperately, you can leave your feedback on my Facebook page Amderesta The 4th Republic to which my blog post will be posted to. Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment