Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Continuity Issues While Writing an Ongoing Series

Right now, I working on four books that are connected to the Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series. I'm writing the ninth book which continues the events from the end of Amderesta The 4th Republic #7, a prequel: Amderesta The 3rd Republic: The Vellans Adminstration which details events leading up to Amderesta The 3rd Republic's prologue and I am writing two concurrent books which covers a 22 year period after the Second Third Republic-AAR War depicted at the beginning of the prologue. The thing here is keep all of the storylines straight as I jump back and forth between writing each book that's currently under production. Some authors outline the plotlines of their books, while I choose to write by the seat of my pants. Thanks for reading this blog post. If you like to get any of my books, visit my website at http://www.amderestathe4threpublic.com there you can read also read excerpts from my books as well. Also, leave me any comments you may have. Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment