Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Free Kindle Promotion

Since the Kindle version of my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series books are enrolled in Amazon's Kindle Select Program, Amazon Prime Members can download my books for free on their Kindles. In addition to this, I can promote my books for free. Normally you have to pay 99 cents if you are buying from amazon.com. Starting tomorrow, the first book in my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series Amderesta The Third Republic will be free to download.

Take advantage of this five day offer and tell people you know who like science fiction novels.

If you are interested in downloading my book visit http://www.amazon.com/Amderesta-Third-Republic-3rd-ebook/dp/B003WUYDNK and leave me feedback.


Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment