Saturday, December 24, 2011

Amderesta The 4th Republic #3. Finished

Well here's an update on Amderesta The 4th Republic #3. The Colonization, I finished writing it earlier this and I'm currently in the process of making it available in paperback format through Createspace and Amazon's US site. Also It'll be available to download in Kindle format if you have a Kindle device or app for PC, iPad, iphone, Mac, Blackberry, Android, and Windows Phone 7.

Part of the royalties I recieve from the paperback sales of Amderesta The 4th Republic #3. The Colonization will be donated to Team Isabella. Team Isabella is a fund setup by my half-brother and sister-in-law's friend to raise money towards an emotional support dog for her daughter Isabella. Visit Team Isabella at http://www.team-isabella.org for more information on Isabella's progress.

If you can afford to buy a paperback copy of any of my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series books,thanks. If not I understand in either case spread the word.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakuh,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment