Thursday, October 13, 2011

General Update

Hello everyone,

I'm writing another blog post to give an update in regard to my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series. I've recently made Amderesta The 4th Republic #4 through #7 available for sale on Barnes and Noble in Nook format. The KIndle versions of all currently published books are available for 99 cents, I might increase the price on them, not really sure though. I'm currently working on getting Amderesta The 4th Republic #3 typed up from my handwritten manuscript. So far I'm have nearly eight chapters typed up on my computer and hope to have it completed in the next four to five months.

As always I would enjoy reading any feedback you may have on my books if you have read any of them, and be sure to tell a friend who might be interested in buying one of my books.

Thanks
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment